Motion Sickness

May 25, 2005 by element115
Chris Floyd ---> The U.S. Congress gave away its powers long ago to corporate interests and the almighty executive branch that every legislator secretly hopes to lead one day, Pentagon thunderbolts in hand. (Who would curb Caesar that might Caesar be?) This "degradation of the democratic dogma" has been the work of more than 50 years of bipartisan goonery, but it has now reached its nadir in the festering pit of blood and bile that is the Bush Regime.
Posted in | 1 Comment »

1 comments:

Ron said...

Hey, what a coincidence. I just finished reading a Chris Floyd article that's currently up on the CounterPunch site that I was thinking of posting on my own blog. To make things even weirder, I've never even heard of Floyd before today. Even stranger, I've never heard of you or your blog. I just surfed in on the blogger toolbar "next blog" link.

Anyway, nice blog you've got here.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive