"I came over here because I wanted to kill people."

July 31, 2006 by element115
Over a mess-tent dinner of turkey cutlets, the bony-faced 21-year-old private from West Texas looked right at me as he talked about killing Iraqis with casual indifference...

Empathy, love, understanding, compassion, intelligence, wisdom, real...???
Money, competition, TV, materialism, empty, uneducated, poor, fake...!!!
It's called the American Dream.
And pretty much the whole world is dreaming it.
...forced to dream it.
Indocrinated, brainwashed, conditioned, bribed, neurotic.

It's not natural. No way.

The American Dream' Dreamer --> "I thought killing somebody would be this life-changing experience. And then I did it, and I was like, 'All right, whatever."
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive